A Rest of Nine Pennies
Character Sheets should be created on Google Docs and shared out to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Character Creation Rules in A Song of Ice & Fire RPG are exactly as stated in the book with the following exceptions:
- The Players must first create a House to which The Westeros Tale perspective is told from prior to character creation. Please note that you do not need to be nobility within that house, so long as you are linked to the house in some fashion. Please see House Creation for more details.
- Only one Ability may be dropped to one for additional points at Character Creation.
- The Status of your character will be at least one lower than the maximum status of your house. For more details, please see Table 6-5: Influence & Status on page 103 of the Song of Ice & Fire Roleplaying Book.
- Any obscure/rare benefits chosen should be pointed out to the GM. One example would be Third Eye. Please be prepared with an answer should the GM inquire as to why your character would have this.
- Relationships has been added as a new mechanic. Please use these rules for Character Creation purposes.
- Beliefs should be filled out. For more details, please see the Earning Destiny Points header of Destiny Points
- There are rewards for completing a series of tasks related to Obsidian Portal and your character. Please see the Rewards List here.